Have you ever heard that expression, 'Time marches on"? I know that it is true, but sometimes I feel like it is running like a world class sprinter!! Over the weekend, my nephew called me to say that he was engaged! I am so excited for him. When did he get old enough to get married?
They are getting married in September of 2012, in Southern California. Any of you that have planned a wedding know how time really marches on when you have a date like that approaching!!!
His bride-to-be is a massage therapist, so I have lots of fun ideas for wedding gift 'baskets' to make for them. Once I know her favorite colors, I can build a series of special gifts for the two of them. I can do the same thing for you too! Let me help you create a fun and unique gift for that special occasion. I have lots of vintage and antique items from which I can put together that memorable gift. Call me at (910) 948-2000, or send me an e-mail at info@matthewmarketing.com for more information.
No comments:
Post a Comment