I have created a full line of unique gift 'baskets' using antique and vintage items, and a fabulous line of skin care and body care products. The products are formulated in Switzerland, and are made in the US. They are certified vegan, and do not contain any animal by-products, mineral oils, or formaldehyde. I have many ready-made gift 'baskets' and also can create a unique 'basket' based upon your request. Call or write to me today, and let me help you create that memorable gift.
Monday, October 17, 2011
my 'work shop'....
I have been making a lot of baskets lately, and have been storing them on top of a vintage maple drop-leaf table....I walked in to take a few items to a friend, and the site of all the pretty colors and vintage pieces made me smile...so...I decided to take a few pictures of them to share with you!! enjoy....:o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment