Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jerry's Flea Market

I had to write about my friend Jerry. He has been a part of this town for many, many years. He has the coolest thrift store, and it is where I find a lot of my 'treasures' for my baskets. The name of his place is 'Jerry's Flea Market'. It is located inside an old gas station building. The gas pumps are long gone, but inside is the best treasure hunting place around. If you like to dig through boxes and hunt through things stacked upon each other, this is the place for you! It is so much fun to go and see the latest things that Jerry has for sale. Oh, and don't forget to buy a soda and a pack of nabs. They'll only cost you a dollar!
Here is a picture of the outside of his place. I stopped in this morning to say 'hello', and of course I left with a 'few' items....lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment